Monday, April 4th, 2011 | Blogging, ICT in Africa | 3 Comments
A big thank you to all of you who commented and offered advice on my new logo – this all helped me to reach a decision. In the end I decided on combining features from two of the original options.
Friday, March 11th, 2011 | Blogging | 24 Comments
I’m in the process of finding a new logo for e4Africa and have commissioned a graphic artist to come up with a few ideas. I need the help of you, my loyal readers and friends, to choose the most appropriate one. What do you think of the following three:
The cog symbolizes technology, the map of Africa is self-explanatary and the waves emanating from Cape Town indicate from where e4Africa operates on the ether.
Please let me know which one you prefer, and why, by leaving a comment. Thanks for your assistance in this matter.
- Publishers must provide content that FET colleges can put into their Learning Management Systems ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 1 day ago
- FET colleges must "e" ... says Malcolm of Macmillan. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 1 day ago
- Seek an educational solution of an educaitonal problem, not a technology solution for an educational problem. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 1 day ago
- Money can't put right what our sham education system has left out over the course of a learner's schooling ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 1 day ago
- He that does not know that he does not know, does not know that he does not know (Peter Mkhari) #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 1 day ago
A calender of all posts to date