Thursday, January 10th, 2013 | Blogging, communication | Comments Off
Look to the right and you’ll see the badge for “The Best Education Blog – 2012”, thanks to all of you who have voted for e4Africa! It is gratifying to know that the blog still holds value for folks of the education fraternity.
Last year I had to disengage the “Comment” feature, owing to spammers trying to advertise everything from Louis Vuitton bags to Viagra. These messages are not machine generated, but were posted by real people targeting blogs with spam filters – how low can you go! It took a lot of my time to remove them every day.
Since your comments are a valuable source of information to me, as well as to other readers of this blog I am exploring ways to make the comment feature spammer proof and will restore it as soon as I’ve found a solution.
- Education has been in a downward spiral for some time ... has it now gone into free fall? Tweeted 3 days ago
- Whose responsibility is it to train teachers to use classroom technology? wp.me/p23NXx-6H Tweeted 3 days ago
- @markcarolissen Latitude allows for expanding the mind and to develop workable solutions ... I applaud you for using the opportunity. Tweeted 4 days ago
- @neiltyson @RichardDawkins Fortunately ample data is available in the physical world around us to support belief in creation and a creator. Tweeted 4 days ago
- Moving from a no-technology classroom to one that is rich in technology is not an easy journey ... but it's possible. Tweeted 4 days ago
A calender of all posts to date