The book Technology for Teachers was published in July 2011. It is based on blog postings that appeared on e4Africa.
This page serves as a catalogue to posts that may be helpful for teachers who are striving to use technology as teaching and learning tools in the classroom. Simply click on the question you’re interested in, and you will be able to read the original posting, together with the comments of others.
I – The role of technology
II – Obtaining the best results from technology
III – The cost of technology
IV – Learning to use technology
V - Laying the ghosts of technology to rest
VI - Useful technologies for teachers
- Publishers must provide content that FET colleges can put into their Learning Management Systems ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 7 hours ago
- FET colleges must "e" ... says Malcolm of Macmillan. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 7 hours ago
- Seek an educational solution of an educaitonal problem, not a technology solution for an educational problem. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 7 hours ago
- Money can't put right what our sham education system has left out over the course of a learner's schooling ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 7 hours ago
- He that does not know that he does not know, does not know that he does not know (Peter Mkhari) #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 7 hours ago
A calender of all posts to date