An increasing number of interactive whiteboards (IWBs) are installed in schools. These devices have the potential to revolutionize teaching in the classroom. What are interactive whiteboards, how can a teacher come to grips with one, and how can such a board improve teaching and learning? Some postings on this blog address these questions.
This page is a catalogue pointing to various blog postings - each one containing information about another aspect of interactive whiteboard usage. Select a topic, click on it, and broaden your understanding of these devices.
The book Interactive Whiteboards for Africa is based on the blog postings.
In the Western Cape, contact MSIT Support for all you data projector and interactive installatioin and maintenance requirements.
SHOULD I GO FOR AN INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING AN INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD?
HOW DO I LEARN TO USE AN INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD?
WHAT ARE THE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH AN INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD?
HOW CAN I GET THE MOST VALUE OUT OF MY INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD?
- Publishers must provide content that FET colleges can put into their Learning Management Systems ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 8 hours ago
- FET colleges must "e" ... says Malcolm of Macmillan. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 8 hours ago
- Seek an educational solution of an educaitonal problem, not a technology solution for an educational problem. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 8 hours ago
- Money can't put right what our sham education system has left out over the course of a learner's schooling ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 8 hours ago
- He that does not know that he does not know, does not know that he does not know (Peter Mkhari) #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 8 hours ago
A calender of all posts to date