Monday, May 14th, 2012 | education
Computers can’t think – teachers must think how these tools can be used to stimulate the thinking of their learners. But how can we motivate teachers to use technology at school? The following suggestions may help:
ICT makes it easier for teachers to build a personal learning network (PLN) with fellow teachers, subject experts and gurus.
The payback for the investment a teacher makes in time to learn ICT must be measured in terms of improved teaching.
Explore the way teachers in other schools use technology – you will get ample tips for your own classroom.
It may also help to remind teachers who find it hard to change to the use of ICT of the technological changes with which their learners must contend. It is their duty to prepare children in their care for life in the twenty-first century.
- Publishers must provide content that FET colleges can put into their Learning Management Systems ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 21 hours ago
- FET colleges must "e" ... says Malcolm of Macmillan. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 21 hours ago
- Seek an educational solution of an educaitonal problem, not a technology solution for an educational problem. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 22 hours ago
- Money can't put right what our sham education system has left out over the course of a learner's schooling ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 22 hours ago
- He that does not know that he does not know, does not know that he does not know (Peter Mkhari) #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 22 hours ago
A calender of all posts to date