Saturday, January 21st, 2012 | Blogging
I was both surprized and amused when I received an email from someone in the USA informing me that e4Africa was nominated for the Most Fascinating Blog 2011 awards in the category Teaching Blog.
The decision of the panel who nominated this blog was based on a rather controversial posting that appeared in March 2011. This particualr posting ruffled many feathers, evoked 322 emotion-laden comments and looking back, it is the one post I wish I’d never published.
If you find that posting fascinating, or think that e4Africa holds any fascination for you, please vote for it. Simply click on the blue voting badge displayed on the right, search for e4Africa and cast your vote. By doing this you are helping to put a proudly South African education blog on the map.
4 Comments to Please vote for e4Africa
- Publishers must provide content that FET colleges can put into their Learning Management Systems ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 10 hours ago
- FET colleges must "e" ... says Malcolm of Macmillan. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 10 hours ago
- Seek an educational solution of an educaitonal problem, not a technology solution for an educational problem. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 10 hours ago
- Money can't put right what our sham education system has left out over the course of a learner's schooling ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 10 hours ago
- He that does not know that he does not know, does not know that he does not know (Peter Mkhari) #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 10 hours ago
A calender of all posts to date