Sunday, July 24th, 2011 | Blogging
My new book Technology for Teachers was launched two weeks ago.
Like the previous two books, Laptops for Teachers and Interactive Whiteboards for Africa, this latest book is based on postings that appeared on the e4Africa blog. Thanks for all the comments, emails and ideas you’ve given me.
The publication of the book once again shows the power that blogs can place in the hands of ordinary people like me, who would otherwise never have written a book.
The purpose of Technology for Teachers is to encourage teachers to explore the use of technology in their classrooms. It is in the form of 101 questions that teachers may have, together with simple answers. This book is not a “how to” but a “why should I” guide and the target audience is therefore the group of teachers who have not yet had the opportunity to harness the power of technology as a teaching and learning tool.
1 Comment to Technology for Teachers … the book
- Publishers must provide content that FET colleges can put into their Learning Management Systems ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 2 days ago
- FET colleges must "e" ... says Malcolm of Macmillan. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 2 days ago
- Seek an educational solution of an educaitonal problem, not a technology solution for an educational problem. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 2 days ago
- Money can't put right what our sham education system has left out over the course of a learner's schooling ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 2 days ago
- He that does not know that he does not know, does not know that he does not know (Peter Mkhari) #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 2 days ago
A calender of all posts to date