Friday, March 11th, 2011 | Blogging
I’m in the process of finding a new logo for e4Africa and have commissioned a graphic artist to come up with a few ideas. I need the help of you, my loyal readers and friends, to choose the most appropriate one. What do you think of the following three:
The cog symbolizes technology, the map of Africa is self-explanatary and the waves emanating from Cape Town indicate from where e4Africa operates on the ether.
Please let me know which one you prefer, and why, by leaving a comment. Thanks for your assistance in this matter.
24 Comments to New logo for e4Africa
- Publishers must provide content that FET colleges can put into their Learning Management Systems ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 7 hours ago
- FET colleges must "e" ... says Malcolm of Macmillan. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 8 hours ago
- Seek an educational solution of an educaitonal problem, not a technology solution for an educational problem. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 8 hours ago
- Money can't put right what our sham education system has left out over the course of a learner's schooling ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 8 hours ago
- He that does not know that he does not know, does not know that he does not know (Peter Mkhari) #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 8 hours ago
A calender of all posts to date