Sunday, December 19th, 2010 | Miscelaneous
I’m neither a devoted Dr Phil follower, nor an Oprah fan, but something I recently saw on a live Oprah show made me think. Dr Phil said it is good to “mix things up” sometimes, and to put his money where his mouth was, he shaved his mustache off right there on stage - after 40 years!
What can you and I do to get out of our rut? Try a new technology? Or all you technology addicts out there: lock your laptop away for a week and give yourself some time to enjoy all the other wonderful things of life?
3 Comments to Time for a change?
- Publishers must provide content that FET colleges can put into their Learning Management Systems ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 1 day ago
- FET colleges must "e" ... says Malcolm of Macmillan. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 1 day ago
- Seek an educational solution of an educaitonal problem, not a technology solution for an educational problem. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 1 day ago
- Money can't put right what our sham education system has left out over the course of a learner's schooling ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 1 day ago
- He that does not know that he does not know, does not know that he does not know (Peter Mkhari) #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 1 day ago
A calender of all posts to date