Monday, May 10th, 2010 | ICT in Africa
Is it necessary for teachers to learn how to use technology in the classroom?
Yes, it is!
If you are a teacher, you should not only concern yourself with ICTs and e-learning, but also become a skilled user of them. There are good reasons for doing so.
Learners need to be equipped with twenty-first century skills.
Learning styles of children are changing.
Owing to the shortage of teaching capacity, we need technology to fill the gap.
Over the next few days I will blog about these four aspects. Can you think of more reasons why it is important for teachers to concern themselves with technology?
6 Comments to Why should teachers concern themselves with ICTs and e-learning?
- Publishers must provide content that FET colleges can put into their Learning Management Systems ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 22 hours ago
- FET colleges must "e" ... says Malcolm of Macmillan. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 22 hours ago
- Seek an educational solution of an educaitonal problem, not a technology solution for an educational problem. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 22 hours ago
- Money can't put right what our sham education system has left out over the course of a learner's schooling ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 22 hours ago
- He that does not know that he does not know, does not know that he does not know (Peter Mkhari) #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 22 hours ago
A calender of all posts to date