Thursday, March 25th, 2010 | technology
This picture speaks volumes!
Teachers are teaching learners in classrooms devoid of all technology, while almost every learner carries a cell phone. That means learners are party to digital inclusion, while their teachers are not.
8 Comments to Digital divide … or digital inclusion?
- Wayne of BlackBoard applauds the #motheoconf2013 for having a Twitter stream, displayed to all conference attendees. Tweeted 8 hours ago
- "Lecturers, e-learning starts with you," says Wayne of BlackBoard. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 8 hours ago
- Since this space is now used for advertising ... MUSTEK and LEZMIN are your premium technology partners in the Free State. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 11 hours ago
- Seeing that this space is now used for advertising... remember that MUSTEK and LEZMIN are your premium Free State technology partners. Tweeted 12 hours ago
- #motheoconf2013 The Telkom guy says connectivity is key for FET education... he would say that, wouldn't he! Tweeted 12 hours ago
A calender of all posts to date