Thursday, February 18th, 2010 | e-Learning pioneers
It is not easy to lead the way into an unfamiliar terrain. But that is what a few teachers, some principles, and the odd education department official are doing: they’re acting as pioneers of e-learning among their peers.
Being an e-learning pioneer is not for the faint-hearted.
How does an e-learning pioneer survive? Over the next few months I will offer bits of advice on this blog – survival tips – that may help to keep these warriors safe – and sane. Most of this advice was gleaned from observing successful e-learning champions in the world of education over the past decade. You are invited to post your comments and to add your experience and words of wisdom.
To start the ball rolling, please complete one or more of the following sentences:
An e-learning pioneer is …
An e-learning pioneer always …
An e-learning pioneer never …
An e-learning pioneer does not …
7 Comments to e-Learning pioneers (also known as warriors of light)
- Publishers must provide content that FET colleges can put into their Learning Management Systems ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 11 hours ago
- FET colleges must "e" ... says Malcolm of Macmillan. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 11 hours ago
- Seek an educational solution of an educaitonal problem, not a technology solution for an educational problem. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 11 hours ago
- Money can't put right what our sham education system has left out over the course of a learner's schooling ... #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 11 hours ago
- He that does not know that he does not know, does not know that he does not know (Peter Mkhari) #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 11 hours ago
A calender of all posts to date