Tuesday, November 3rd, 2009 | laptops
1 Use your laptop.
2 Use your laptop more.
3 Use your laptop even more.
4 Use your laptop even more than that.
5 Use your laptop when you don’t want to.
6 Use your laptop when you do.
7 Use your laptop when you have something to do on it.
8 Use your laptop when you don’t.
9 Use your laptop every day.
10 Keep using your laptop.
(Adapted from 10 Steps to Becoming a Better Writer)
Click here to find answers to more laptop related questions.
3 Comments to 10 steps to becoming a better laptop user
- Education has been in a downward spiral for some time ... has it now gone into free fall? Tweeted 2 days ago
- Whose responsibility is it to train teachers to use classroom technology? wp.me/p23NXx-6H Tweeted 2 days ago
- @markcarolissen Latitude allows for expanding the mind and to develop workable solutions ... I applaud you for using the opportunity. Tweeted 3 days ago
- @neiltyson @RichardDawkins Fortunately ample data is available in the physical world around us to support belief in creation and a creator. Tweeted 4 days ago
- Moving from a no-technology classroom to one that is rich in technology is not an easy journey ... but it's possible. Tweeted 4 days ago
A calender of all posts to date