Monday, October 26th, 2009 | software
After posting Does a software package add volume or value? on this blog, I planned a follow-up item answering the question, “How to choose educational software”. Unfortunately I did not get down to doing it.
But I just came across a commentary published in The Teacher’s Monthly answering the same question – the article merits reading since it provides sound criteria to help schools decide if a specific educational software product is right for them.
- Wayne of BlackBoard applauds the #motheoconf2013 for having a Twitter stream, displayed to all conference attendees. Tweeted 16 hours ago
- "Lecturers, e-learning starts with you," says Wayne of BlackBoard. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 16 hours ago
- Since this space is now used for advertising ... MUSTEK and LEZMIN are your premium technology partners in the Free State. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 19 hours ago
- Seeing that this space is now used for advertising... remember that MUSTEK and LEZMIN are your premium Free State technology partners. Tweeted 20 hours ago
- #motheoconf2013 The Telkom guy says connectivity is key for FET education... he would say that, wouldn't he! Tweeted 20 hours ago
A calender of all posts to date