Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013 |
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Education has been in a downward spiral for some time ... has it now gone into free fall? Tweeted 1 day ago
- Whose responsibility is it to train teachers to use classroom technology? wp.me/p23NXx-6H Tweeted 1 day ago
- @markcarolissen Latitude allows for expanding the mind and to develop workable solutions ... I applaud you for using the opportunity. Tweeted 2 days ago
- @neiltyson @RichardDawkins Fortunately ample data is available in the physical world around us to support belief in creation and a creator. Tweeted 2 days ago
- Moving from a no-technology classroom to one that is rich in technology is not an easy journey ... but it's possible. Tweeted 3 days ago
accreditation admin analogy assessment backup blog bureaucracy cartoon CBT cell phones change classroom clean cloud computing communication computer room computers Computer Usage consumables cost cyber-bullying data projector digital divide digital inclusion digital literacy document camera e-book e-learning e-mail e-pioneer e-waste ecology education education department educators email Employment empowerment ergonomics facilitators fear Gadgets hardware ICT ICT in Africa infrastucture innovation insurance internet IWBs jargon keyboard Khanya laptops laptops learners learning literacy Maintenance metathesiophobia new literacy numeracy one-to-one computing open source partners peripherals pioneers PLN principal productivity Projects resources response system scanner schools screen security sexting skills SMS social networks software Sustainability TCO teachers teaching technology Tips touch typing training trends tutors Twitter usage vendors venues virus voting system warranty Web 2.0
A calender of all posts to date