Saturday, April 16th, 2011 |
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Dr Charity reminds us: don't speak about "disabled students" but rather "students with disabilities"; figure the difference. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 1 hour ago
- Sakkie explains that an alert system can help identify both academic and non-academic barriers to student success in time. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 1 hour ago
- Sakkie argues: early detection of students at risk is necessary ... don't wait till final exam to discover that they failed. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 1 hour ago
- Sakkie Smith quotes: "Insanity is when you keep on doing the same thing and expects change." Lesson for education system!. #motheoconf2013 Tweeted 2 hours ago
- Wayne of BlackBoard applauds the #motheoconf2013 for having a Twitter stream, displayed to all conference attendees. Tweeted 20 hours ago
accreditation admin analogy assessment backup blog bureaucracy cartoon CBT cell phones change classroom clean cloud computing communication computer room computers Computer Usage consumables cost cyber-bullying data projector digital divide digital inclusion digital literacy document camera e-book e-learning e-mail e-pioneer e-waste ecology education education department educators email Employment empowerment ergonomics facilitators fear Gadgets hardware ICT ICT in Africa infrastucture innovation insurance internet IWBs jargon keyboard Khanya laptops laptops learners learning literacy Maintenance metathesiophobia new literacy numeracy one-to-one computing open source partners peripherals pioneers PLN principal productivity Projects resources response system scanner schools screen security sexting skills SMS social networks software Sustainability TCO teachers teaching technology Tips touch typing training trends tutors Twitter usage vendors venues virus voting system warranty Web 2.0
A calender of all posts to date